The COVID-19 pandemic has taken the Australian community into uncharted territory, requiring responses from government, business, communities and individuals.
Despite the disruption and complexities arising from COVID-19 (coronavirus) – and the further intermittent disruptions to come – we are working to ensure our operations remain open and available, and our commitments to our customers are met to the best of our ability. Our Sydney and Melbourne offices remain open for trade in strict accordance with the latest government restrictions. All other branches are operating as normal.
To date, Burwell Technologies have taken the following steps to ensure the health and safety of our staff, our customers, and our partners:
- All international air travel has been suspended.
- We are scheduling video meetings wherever possible.
- We are actively promoting physical distancing and personal hygiene for our staff, customers, and partners. We have plans in place to rapidly respond to any incidence of COVID-19 at our offices and will always act on the instructions of relevant authorities.
- Our offices in NSW have been registered with the NSW Government as COVID Safe Businesses. This is a way of ensuring staff, and customers are aware of our commitment to ensuring a COVID safe environment within our workplaces.
- And naturally, any staff member who has flu-like symptoms is isolating themselves from colleagues and customers.